New replacement Tachometer Circuit Board for 1975-77 Chevy Vega
- Easy bolt on installation.
- Direct replacement for the original GM Circuit Board.
- Available with calibration for 4,6 or 8 cylinder.
- Manufactured in the USA with top quality components.
- Designed to exceed the original GM circuit board in component quality.
Comes calibrated and ready to install. Select above: 4,6,8 cylinder.
Chevy Vega GM V8 engine swap - This is compatible with GM HEI ignition systems - select 8cyl at checkout.
1970's-early 1990's GM Tachometer Circuit Board failure is a common problem. 99% of the time a malfunctioning Tachometer is caused by a bad Board. If your Tachometer is reading too high, too low, or is pegged low or high, it is time to replace the Tachometer Circuit Board.
Application: Chevy and GMC Trucks, various GM cars.
Installation Note: Installation is fairly easy. There is no soldering involved. Unbolt the old circuit board, bolt on this new tachometer circuit board.