1982-89 Chevy Camaro V6 Tachometer Circuit Board. (V-6 Engine). Easy to install direct replacement. Red and Green LED indicators.
Replacement Tachometer Circuit Boards for 1982-89 Chevy Camaro with V6 engine.
- Manufactured in the USA with top quality components.
- Comes pre-calibrated and ready to install.
- Direct replacement for the original GM Circuit Board.
- LED indicators: Red=power, Green=RPM signal
- Easy RPM readout adjustment without gauge removal.
- Easy bolt on installation.
- Installation instructions included.
1982-89 Camaro Tachometer Circuit Board failure is a common problem. 99% of the time a malfunctioning Tachometer is caused by a bad Board. If your Tachometer is reading too high, too low, or is pegged low or high, it is time to replace the Tachometer Circuit Board.
LED indicators show the when the circuit board is receiving power, and when an RPM signal is being received.
This can be useful when diagnosing gauge cluster and gauge problems.
Application: 1982-89 Camaro with V6 engine. All models. For 1982-89 Camaro V8 Tachometer Boards see: 1982-89 Chevy Camaro V8 Tachometer Circuit Board. NEW DIRECT REPLACEMENT
Installation Note: Installation is fairly easy. There is no soldering involved. The old tachometer circuit board is attached to the tachometer and oil pressure gauge with nuts. Includes detailed installation instructions with color pictures. Comes Pre-Calibrated and ready to install.
Other DetailsLimited Lifetime Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My tach had completely gone. This fixed it.