1991-92 Camaro and Firebird Molded Plastic Trunk Hatch Pull Down Assembly
If out of stock - These are frequently out of stock. If this is out of stock, you may be helped by our Rebuild Service.
Remanufactured rear Hatch Pull Down Assembly. Dis-assembled, cleaned, lubricated, New GM Gear installed, Reversing Switch remanufactured, worn parts replaced, tested for proper operation.
- 1991 Camaro and Firebird all models, with this type Pull down Assembly.
- 1992 Camaro and Firebird all models.
Some 1991 Camaro and Firebirds had a Metal type Pull Down Assembly.
See: 1986-91 Camaro and Firebird Metal type Hatch Pull Down Assembly (opens in a new window)
A refundable Core deposit is added to the sale price of the Pull down. (What is a core?)
With Core Return:
Item price $280.00 + refundable Core deposit of $100.00
With no Core return:
Purchase outright $380.00
Core refund policy:
- The returned core must be rebuildable and not missing parts for a core refund to be issued.
- The returned core must be not so badly damaged, bent, or broken it is not usable as a rebuildable core.
- Core's returned that are not rebuildable will not receive a full refund and may not receive a partial refund.
- Core's from junkyards that are visibly damaged, heavily corroded, and heavily warn, will most likely not be a usable core.
Installation and Removal help. See 1991-92 Camaro and Firebird Pull down Unit Removal and Installation.
Other Details90 day Limited Warranty
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good installation tips. That really helped. Thanks
Looked like new. The motor was polished. The latched had new black paint. I took it to GM for installation. Mechanic said it was a quality product.
First unit was defective. They sent me a second one quickly. That one worked. Would have left a 5 star review except for the first one being defective. I would purchase from again based on the customer service.
***Added by Mike at WC Parts Source LLC- Tari, we are sorry there was a problem with your Pull-down. We always strive for perfection. Thank you for your cooperation with getting this resolved quickly. We appreciate customers like you!
Device works fine in my old Camaro. A bit more expensive than I'd like, but it's a perfect fit replacement. Returned my old one for the core refund. The removal of the old one, and the installation of this new one, was quick and easy.