1991 - 1992 Camaro and Firebird Reconditioned Reversing Switch for Hatch Pull Down Assembly
If out of stock we have an alternative
Reconditioned Pull down Assembly Reversing Switch. GM Part number 20614880. No longer produced or available through GM. Only used for two model years.
This switch mounts on the Pull down Motor and is mechanically triggered by the Pull down Latch Assembly movement. It provides power, reverses polarity, and shuts off power at the proper distance during the up and down cycles.
***Please read the entire listing***
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS, RS Heritage Edition, Z28, Z28 Heritage Edition. Engine:3.1L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS, Z28 Engine:3.1L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas, with this Type Pull down assembly as shown below.
- 1992 Pontiac Firebird, 6 Cyl 3.1L, 8 Cyl 5.0L, 8 Cyl 5.7L, 2 DOOR
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird, 6 Cyl 3.1L, 8 Cyl 5.0L, 8 Cyl 5.7L, 2 DOOR, with this Type Pull down assembly as shown below.
Note: Will not work on 1986-90 and 91 models that have the all metal type Pull down Assemblies. See 1986-91 Camaro and Firebird Pull down Reversing Switch
(A) ORDERING INFORMATION:
Select one of these choices above. This helps us include the correct forms with your order and manage inventory more effectively.
(1) I WILL Return My Core For A Refund. [Easy and free core return - Your order will include a prepaid core return shipping container and instructions (USA only).]**
(2) I Will NOT Return My Core For A Refund.
(B) CORE DEPOSIT INFORMATION: This item has a core deposit /core fee. (What is a core?)
Purchase with Core Return: Item sale price + refundable Core deposit of $125.00 (Core deposit added when core return option is selected above)
Includes Free prepaid core return shipping within the USA.
Purchase with no Core return: Purchase outright Item sale price + non-refundable Core fee of $125.00 (Core fee added when core return option is selected above)
**HOW DOES RETURNING A CORE WORK:
- We include a prepaid USPS shipping label with your order shipment.
- Using the shipping package you received, you put your old part in that package, seal the box, stick the return shipping label on it.
- Give it to USPS.
Please note: To receive the full core refund amount - Cores must be rebuildable – See Common reasons a Pull down Reversing Switch may not be usable as a core
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Part worked great. Thanks