How to return a Core for refund
Returning a Core to the wrong address will delay the processing of your Core return refund approximately 21 days.
*If you misplace the Core return form, use this General Core Return form (PDF)
Core return instructions:
- Drain all fluids from the product, if any.
- Fill out the Core Return Form included with your shipment.*
- Include the filled out form with the Core.
- Package the Core and Form for shipping and seal the box. Use the box in which your order was received to ship the Core, when applicable. Use packaging material to avoid damage while in transit.
- Return the Core to the address included with the Core return form.
You are responsible for verifying and complying with proper shipment requirements of the carrier. We recommends using a carrier that provides package tracking to ensure Core get to us safely and quickly. You will not be reimbursed for shipping costs incurred in shipping the core to us.
Core return refund:
After inspection, the credit card or Paypal account used for the purchase of the product giving rise to the Core return will be credited with the Core's value. Core return refunds will be processed directly with the credit card processor or Paypal and will not appear on the online invoice available at www.WC-AutoParts.com. A Core credit will appear on your credit card statement as a credit from WC Parts Source LLC or WC AutoParts.com. Or, as a partial refund of the original transaction for Paypal funded transactions.
Once we notify you the Core return refund has been issued, please allow 5 business days for the refund to become visible with your credit card's issuing bank. Paypal refunds usually appear within a few hours.
Your shipment or other return of any core or other product to WC AutoParts.com is considered a transfer of ownership. WC AutoParts.com will be unable to return the core or other product to you.
IN ALL CASES LISTED ABOVE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING AND COMPLYING WITH PROPER SHIPMENT REQUIREMENTS OF THE CARRIER.