1984-89 Camaro and Firebird Turn Signal Lever. With Cruise Control, Wiper delay, Tilt.
The control arm is a multi-function switch. The functions include the slide switch near the end to turn on / increase speed of the cruise control and the push-button switch on the end to set/decrease speed of the cruise control. The Switch rotates to activate wiper and wiper delay functions.
The arm is inserted into the turn signal/high-low beam switch assembly located in the steering column.
1984-89 Camaro and Firebird all models, with Wiper delay and Cruise Control.
Color: Black. With cruise control. With wiper delay. Complete assembly. Packaging type: Card
- Cruise Control On/Off, Resume, Set
- Latching High Beams Operator: Yes
- Momentary High Beams Flasher: Yes
- Turn Signals / Directional Indicators: Yes
- Windshield Washer Spray: Yes
- Windshield Wiper Delay Control: Yes
- Windshield Wiper Settings: Mist, OFF, Delay, Low, High