The carriers, USPS, FedEx, UPS, have specific policies regarding delivery times and guarantees related to delivery times. Please check with the carrier regarding those policies. We do not guarantee delivery times for these carriers. The carrier provides the delivery time guarantee if one is available for a specific service.
Orders are shipped from California.
- This map illustrates transit times in business days for FedEx Ground® and UPS Ground® shipments. Note: Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico transit times represent Air shipments.
USA shipping transit times - USPS
- USPS Priority Mail Express® (no map) Delivery in 1-2 days. USPS's fastest domestic service, with limited exceptions, delivery shipping to most U.S. addresses, including PO Boxes. Please note this is not next day delivery service. In most cases it will save one delivery day when compared the USPS Priority Mail®.
- USPS Priority Mail® This map illustrates transit times in business days for USPS Priority Mail® shipments.
USPS 1st Class Package Service® This map illustrates transit times in business days for USPS 1st Class Package Service® shipments. (We have found that USPS 1st Class Package Service® usually takes 3-5 days for most deliveries.)
- Canada - Shipping methods available: FedEx International Ground Service to Canada. USPS Priority Mail®, USPS 1st Class International Parcel®
- International - Shipping methods available: USPS Priority Mail®, USPS 1st Class International Parcel®
- USPS 1st Class International Parcel - Average delivery time 7 to 21 days.
- USPS Priority Mail International - Usually arrives in the destination country in 1 or 2 days.
- Delays due to local Customs and/or the local mail deliver service will extend the delivery time.
- FedEx International Ground Service to Canada - 2-7 days.
- Please note: Delivery time are not guaranteed.
- USPS 1st Class International Parcel does not have insurance coverage for loss or damage.
Lost package, delays:
In some rare cases packages can take substantially longer - which we have no control over. If you have not received your item within 4 weeks we will consider it a lost package. We will work with you to help you locate the package and process an insurance claim when insurance is available. We will not be responsible for lost packages shipped internationally.