Please read the entire listing before ordering. - This is a repair service.
1990-92 Chevy Camaro Speedometer Circuit Board. Repair Service
Send us your speedometer circuit board for repair.
- We will repair your circuit board and test it for proper operation.
- If your circuit board is not repairable, we will return it to you and refund your payment less $10.00 for return shipping.
- We absorb the risk of it not repairable.(De-soldering and replacing components and then testing.)
- You absorb the risk of shipping cost if it is not repairable. (If it is not repairable, your only cost is $10 return shipping.)
Most circuit boards are repairable. We will replace the resistors, diode, and capacitors. Some components are not available and cannot be replaced. Fortunately most times those unavailable components still function properly.
To order this service:
- Download and print this form (PDF).
- Purchase the service (add it to your cart and complete checkout.)
- Follow the instruction on the form you downloaded.
It takes @ 5 days for the rebuild to be completed and processed to ship back to you.
1990-92 Camaro Speedometer systems are different depending on the model year. Speedometer malfunction or failure can be caused by a number of different causes. The most common cause is the Speedometer circuit board. This board is located in the gauge cluster near the speedometer. However, proper system diagnosis should be done to assure the circuit board is the problem with the Camaro being repaired.