1990-92 Chevy Camaro Speedometer Circuit Board Repair Service
Please read the entire listing before ordering. - This is a repair service.
1990-92 Chevy Camaro Speedometer Circuit Board. Repair Service
- You send us your speedometer circuit board for repair (Not the whole gauge cluster).
- We will repair your circuit board and test it for proper operation.
- If your circuit board is not repairable, we will return it to you and refund your payment less $10.00 for return shipping.
- We absorb the risk of it not being repairable.(Parts and labor.)
- Your only risk is your original shipping cost + $10.00 for return shipping if the circuit board is not repairable.
Most circuit boards are repairable. We will replace and upgrade resistors, diodes, capacitors, crystal oscillator (if needed). Some proprietary components and their firmware are not available and cannot be replaced.
To order this service:
- Download and print this form (PDF).
- Purchase the service (add it to your cart and complete checkout.)
- Follow the instruction on the form you downloaded.
It takes @ 2 days for the rebuild to be completed and processed to ship back to you. We will update you when we receive your circuit board, and provide tracking information when it is shipped back to you.
1990-92 Camaro Speedometer systems are different depending on the model year. Speedometer malfunction or failure can be caused by a number of different causes. The most common cause is the Speedometer circuit board. This board is located in the gauge cluster near the speedometer. However, proper system diagnosis should be done to assure the circuit board is the problem.
- Are you still offering this service? Yes. As of Oct 2021, this service is still available. (If there is an "Add to Cart" button visible, we still offering this service)
- What if my board is not repairable? Then we will return your board to you, refund your purchase price less $10.00 for return shipping.
- How can you offer this service and not charge a diagnostic fee for boards that are not repairable? 95% of the circuit boards we have received have been repairable.
- Can you assist me in repairing my own board? No. We are not staffed for providing repair consulting. We have a couple blog post about the 90-92 Camaro Speedometer that may assist you in repairing your own board.
- I tried to repair my own board and when I plugged it in and turned on the ignition it smoked and burned the board. Can you still repair it? Probably, but less likely than if this didn't occur. The more damage the board has, the less likely it is repairable. UPDATED July 2021, Our technical staff has advised that over the last couple of months they are seeing more and more owner attempted repaired boards that are not repairable when we receive them. They advise to not attempt repairs before sending them in. Based on our experience, it will be more likely to be repairable if it arrives in original condition.
- Do you need the whole gauge cluster for the repair? No. We have everything needed to properly diagnose, repair, and test the circuit board.
- 1990-92 Camaro, all models
- Repair Service for:
- 1990-92 Chevy Camaro Speedometer Circuit Board
- Fast turn around - @3 days to complete
Great service...got my speedometer and odometer working again.
Fast and works like it should. Thanks WC!
They did a great job repairing the circuit board! It works great now!
Shipped the circuit board from Florida to California. Came back in a week. Fixed the speedometer problem completely. Great service!
Was exactly what was needed. Would highly recommend this service!
91 Camaro board repaired. I attempted to repair myself, what a mistake!! Really thought it was hopeless. They rebuilt the board, it's a work of art and functions perfectly! Would not hesitate to use this service again. Highly recommend!!
It finally works!! No more using my phone speed app. Thanks!!
Just a quick note to say thanks!...This weekend I re-installed my instrument panel in my 92 Camaro, with the circuit board repaired by your team, and I have a working speedometer again! I appreciate your help...