Please read the entire listing before ordering. - This is a repair service.
1990-92 Chevy Camaro Speedometer Circuit Board. Repair Service
Send us your speedometer circuit board for repair.
- We will repair your circuit board and test it for proper operation.
- If your circuit board is not repairable, we will return it to you and refund your payment less $10.00 for return shipping.
- We absorb the risk of it not being repairable.(Parts and labor.)
- Your only risk is your original shipping cost + $10.00 for return shipping if the circuit board is not repairable.
Most circuit boards are repairable. We will replace and upgrade resistors, diodes, capacitors, crystal oscillator (if needed). Some proprietary components and their firmware are not available and cannot be replaced.
To order this service:
- Download and print this form (PDF).
- Purchase the service (add it to your cart and complete checkout.)
- Follow the instruction on the form you downloaded.
It takes @ 2 days for the rebuild to be completed and processed to ship back to you. We will update you when we receive your circuit board, and provide tracking information when it is shipped back to you.
1990-92 Camaro Speedometer systems are different depending on the model year. Speedometer malfunction or failure can be caused by a number of different causes. The most common cause is the Speedometer circuit board. This board is located in the gauge cluster near the speedometer. However, proper system diagnosis should be done to assure the circuit board is the problem.
- Are you still offering this service? Yes. As of January 2021, this service is still available.
- What if my board is not repairable? Then we will return your board to you, refund your purchase price less $10.00 for return shipping.
- How can you offer this service and not charge a diagnostic fee for boards that are not repairable? 95% of the board we have received have been repairable.
- Can you assist me in repairing my own board? No. We are not staffed for providing repair consulting. We have a couple blog post about the 90-92 Camaro Speedometer that may assist you in repairing your own board.
- I tried to repair my own board and when I plugged it in and turned on the ignition it smoked and burned the board. Can you still repair it? Probably, but less likely than if this didn't occur. The more damage the board has, the less likely it is repairable.
- Do you need the whole gauge cluster for the repair? No. We have everything needed to properly diagnose, repair, and test the circuit board.